Think it’s unrepairable? Think again. Bondic is 50x stronger than regular super glue because of its unique bonding technology. Bondic isn’t really a glue, it’s a liquid plastic welder. This means that the liquid doesn’t harden when it’s exposed to air like regular glue. Bondic only hardens when it’s exposed to UV light, this way you have control over the hardening process and you don’t end up with sticky fingers.
Just apply the unique Bondic formula to the damaged area, shine the UV light on it for 4 seconds, and voila! The liquid hardens into a rock-solid layer of clear plastic instantly!
Bondic takes adhesives to another level. There are no limits to what you can do with it. Bondic can bond, build, fill, or fix anything and it works with different materials like metal, wood, glass, plastic, ceramic, fabric, etc.
Bondic UV glue Features:
- UV curing technology – Bondic is made from a revolutionary UV curing compound. It only takes 4 seconds to go from liquid to hard as a rock when exposed to UV light.
- No sticky fingers – Bondic doesn’t stick. It feels like liquid, which makes it super easy to clean up in case you make a mess.
- Water & heat resistant – Unlike many glues, repairs done with Bondic are 100% water resistant and able to handle extreme heat and cold.
- Long shelf life – Bondic lasts for years! Unlike glue, it stays liquid and won’t dry out in the bottle before you can use it again.
- Control over hardening – Bondic only hardens when you need it to. You have full control over the hardening process unlike glue that hardens as soon as it’s exposed to air.
- Precision applicator – Bondic lets you make repairs with the utmost precision thanks to its fine tip applicator for precise dosages.
Stop struggling with items that could be an easy fix – get it done right the first time with Bondic.
Get Bondic for $19.99
Order today, and save 50% on a Bondic refill 5-pack!